General terms of trade and user information
With the placement of your order you agree to the validity of these Terms of Trade. Differing conditions laid down by the customer or additions I do not expressly acknowledge are not valid even if I do not expressly object.
§2 Delivery restrictions
For information about delivery restrictions please see our shipment information.
- „User“ in the sense of these Terms of Trade is every natural person concluding a legal transaction with purposes whose vast majority cannot be assigned to his or hercommercial or independent vocational activity (§ 13 German Civil Code).
- „Entrepreneur“ in the sense of these Terms of Trade is every natural person, legal entity or partnership with legal capacity that are trading within the framework oftheir commercial or independent vocational activity when concluding a legal transaction (§ 14 German Civil Code).
- „Customers“ in the sense of these Terms of Trade are users as well as entrepreneurs.
§4 Contractual partners
You conclude contracts with:
PaddleShifterz PS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Glonner Weg 39 c/o Szabolcs Sztanyi
E-Mail: [email protected]
Geschäftsführer: Szabolcs Sztanyi
Umsatzsteuer-Indentifikationsnummer (USt-IdNr.): DE323904466
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München, HRB 248510
§5 Conclusion of contract, review and amendment, contractual language, code of conduct
- The presentation of products in our online shop is not a legally binding offer but a non-binding product presentation. By placing your order you make a binding offerto enter into a purchase contract. This may be done by mail, e-mail or via our order form. When you use our order form you put the articles you desire into yourshopping cart, go to checkout, then you enter your personal data (guest order function)/log in to your customer account/register for a customer account. After that you choose a shipping method, enter your invoice data and method of payment, and finally click on the order button. During the ordering process you can correct the data you enter at all stages at any time. Moreover, all your entries are shown before you press the order button to send us your order so you can review and edit them if necessary. You will get an order receipt by e-mail immediately after I received your order. Within this framework I will accept your offer to enter into a purchase contract if necessary. Thus you need to make sure that the e-mail address you enter during the order process is valid and that you can receive the e-mails I send you. If necessary, please have a look at your spam folder.
- Please note that the contract can only be concluded in German or in English.
- We do not underlie any particular codes of conduct.
§6 Contractual text
After the contract has been concluded, I will store the contractual text/your order data. If you created a customer account they can be accessed, saved and printed at any time in said customer account. Moreover, you will receive our General Terms of Trade within the framework of the e-mail order receipt. These Terms of Trade can also be accessed in the online shop at all times, so that you can access, save and print them whenever the need arises to do so.
§7 Right of withdrawal
Prices are given with each product description. They are to be understood as end user prices. Extra packaging and delivery costs will be added, if applicable. Costs for packaging and delivery are carried by the customer. You can access all information regarding said costs in the online shop, and moreover you are informed about them during the order process.
§9 Terms of payment
Payment is made either by PayPal, instant payment service (Sofortüberweisung), bank transfer, credit card. For more details, please refer to our shop where you will find the corresponding information.
§10 Additional information regarding the instant payment service Sofortüberweisung
Payment Network AG, the company operating and maintaining this instant payment service, has taken out insurance in your favour against damages due to improper use or misuse. This will protect you from possible liability risks within the framework of said insurance policy. Please note that there are many banks that assume that using this instant payment service leads to a shift in liability when misused by a third party, as this payment service requires your banking PIN and a transaction number (TAN). In the case of misuse, this could imply that your bank refuses to assume any liability for the damage, and that you will have to bear that loss yourself. However, the instant online payment service „Sofortüberweisung“ has been certified by the German Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV). Moreover, you are protected by the insurance described above. Should you require more information, please follow the link:https://www.payment-network.com/sue_de/kaeuferbereich/sicherheit
§11 Retention of title
The goods purchased by you remain the property of PaddleShifterz PS UG’s until fully paid for.
§12 Prohibition of setoff and right of retention
- You only have the right to setoff insofar as your counterclaim is undisputed, has been stated legally binding, or if a court of law considers the state of the proceedingsto be fit for judgment.
- The same applies to the right of retention, given that you are a businessperson. Otherwise you can only claim a right of retention if your counterclaim is based onthe same contractual relationship.
- Excepted from the exclusion of setoff as well as from the prohibition of the application of the right of retention are your counterclaims resulting from faulty and/or incomplete fulfilment of the services agreed upon in the contract on our part.
§13 Validity of statutory warranty rights
For any and all articles, the regulation of statutory warranty right applies.
§14 Customer service, after-sales service and warranty
We offer 24/7 customer service via E-mail or direct message through our Instagram or Facebook page. Please get in touch with us using the contact form at paddleshifterz.com/contact. On our paddle shifters we offer 12 month warranty, in case of warranty issue, please get in touch with us, using the aforementioned ways.
§15 Place of jurisdiction and governing law
- If you are a businessperson, legal entity under public law or a separate fund under public law, the business is located in Unterhaching is exclusive place of jurisdiction for any and all legal disputes resulting from and in connection with this contractual relationship.
- German law shall apply exclusively, with the exclusion of laws concerning the international purchase of movable property as well as international private law. Mandatory provisions of the state where you have your ordinary residence shall remain unaffected.
§16 Online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission has created an online platform for the resolution of disputes, which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. I am not obliged and not willing to participate in a dispute resolution carried out before a consumer arbitration board.